Do you stand out online? If you have to really think about it, deep down – you probably know you aren’t doing your best job. You already feel the pain of not doing so.
You probably feel bypassed while others in your industry are booking their calendars full and reaching their income goals.
You likely feel the disappointment each passing day that your email doesn’t ping with new leads who’ve filled out your contact form wanting to know more.
So, I’m not going to rub it in. Right now – I’m going to fire off a quick list of 10 reasons you might not be standing out. This list is intended to get you thinking. I’m not going to go in-depth about how to fix each problem nor am I going to tell you how to recognize which one of these might be your problem.
Scan through this list and use it as a starting point. Let it get your wheels spinning about what you need to do if you want to start seeing the results you desire in your business and life.
10 Reasons You’re Not Standing Out Online and Booking More Sessions
- You’re not showing up consistently (you post or email when you feel like it when you’re inspired or “not in a funk”)
- You’ve created a brand that looks like everyone else’s (similar font, similar “floral” logo, similar tone of voice, etc)
- You’ve stopped blogging and sharing your client sessions or recent portfolio of work
- Your website is confusing and doesn’t clearly direct new leads through to actually book a session.
- Your website looks nothing like your brand on social media because you’ve used a template and barely customized it
- You’re not creating relationships – you’re only selling
- You haven’t created a “branded client experience” at every touchpoint a potential client and client has an encounter with you (heck – you don’t even know what touchpoints those are)
- Your messaging online doesn’t match how you really talk or are in person
- You are not providing links – you’re not providing links in your emails to social media or your website or links on social media to where people can sign up for your emails
- You don’t have a branded email signature to increase awareness with every email you send
Want to watch the video version of this blog post?
Your dreams are coming true!
If any one of these reasons applies to you, pick one and tackle it. You’ll be in a much better place than you were before you started.
BUT – if you’re ready to be original and truly create a personal brand and experience that stands out online and attracts more leads and bookings and is truly “unforgettable”, I would love to help you.
Check out my tailor-made brand experience. In this experience, I build a custom package for brand design and support to your budget, which means you can work with me on everything from your brand foundation to your website design to your marketing templates and brand collateral.